Rally Team for Dreams is featured on Mexican racing news site, Carreras en Vivo, today: http://www.carrerasenvivo.com
Rally Team for Dreams was featured on Dirty Impreza today, check us out: http://dirtyimpreza.com
Rally Team for Dreams was featured on wrc.com today!!! Check us out: http://wrc.com
Want to get your brand in front of an estimated 400,000 wildly enthusiastic and loyal fans in attendance and over 50 million worldwide fans on TV?
Well, here’s your chance!
Despite our best efforts we’ve only raised 5% of our goal – so to boost block sales we are now also selling groups of blocks to businesses. You won’t find a more affordable way to get millions of impressions from the most sought after demographic.
Why partner with Rally Team for Dreams? Motorsport advertising offers:
- A place to promote a brand and build business that is well outside the sphere of traditional advertising
- The opportunity to put your brand in a vibrant and exciting environment that is remarkably focused and
free of clutter
- The chance for your brand to be involved in a high-energy sport that highlights technical innovation, teamwork, performance, perseverance, and prestige
- Allows your brand to become an integral part of the action; the opportunity to build an emotional connection with consumers and business partners
- A place to demonstrate that your company is performance minded, cutting edge, and serious about delivering exciting products to its customers
- The opportunity to prove the capability and robustness of your product in the most grueling motorsport
in the world
- Unrivaled access for fans to meet the racers and get behind the scenes
- A highly visible, talented, and professional team at all times
“Auto racing not only attracts a huge audience, but the demographics are sensational. No other type of event is so certain to attract such numbers of 18 to 45-year-old buyers with larger-than-average disposable incomes. They are better educated and have a higher level of product identification than any other sports audience available, and most importantly, they have demonstrated more loyalty to companies involved with their sport than any other group.”
- The Robb Report
“Impact of Sponsorship on Purchase Intention: 46% of racing spectators said race team/event sponsorship made them more likely to consider buying a sponsor’s products. The ‘norm’ is
Sources: Speed Channel, US Census Bureau
Contact Ryan to learn how your business can tap into this valuable market while also helping raise funds and global awareness for Camp Sunrise and kids impacted by HIV/AIDS.
What is rally, you ask?
Man and machine vs the elements.
Racing on the toughest terrain on the planet.
Fastest overall time wins.
Racing from dawn til dusk.
Sideways adrenaline pumping action.
All in front of over 800 million TV viewers.
Rally Team for Dreams was featured on Czech WRC site, EWRC, today, check us out: http://www.ewrc.cz
Rally Team for Dreams was featured on Motors TV today! Motors TV – one of the official TV partners of the WRC – is transmitted in 38 countries in Europe and close to 18 million households. Check out the article: http://www.motorstv.com
If you’re in the Columbus viewing area make sure to tune into WSYX ABC-6 tonight at 11pm. Sportscaster Clay Hall interviewed Ryan about Rally Team for Dreams today at PMR Motorsports’ shop and shot some video of the two hooning around in Pat Moro’s 650hp Subaru STI X Games RallyCross car behind the shop. Ryan tried to get Clay to take a spin in the co-driver’s seat but he politely declined.
Change of venue – we just received an email from Clay stating the segment on Rally Team for Dreams will actually be airing on FOX-28 tonight around 10:25pm. So change those DVRs!
Rally Team for Dreams was featured on Crash.net today! Check us out: http://crash.net
Motor Media Guide created a nice entry on Rally Team for Dreams today utilizing our initial press release. Check it out here: http://motormediaguide.cwc.tc
Join the team!
Just click on the link below. You can give as little as $5 and you don't even need a PayPal account.
Once your transaction is complete PayPal will direct you to a page on our site where you will be able to upload an image to fill your block on the car, as well as download your official digital Rally Team for Dreams team member badge!